The Hoju Saram

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Oz - Korean T-Shirts

I have had a good look around the net and discovered there is a distinct lack of Korean t-shirts in the market place. In Australia it is very easy to find a shirt in Chinese or Japanese , but I can’t honestly say I have every seen one in Korean.

So I think it is time to create some at
http://www.zazzle.com/design/shirt/ . I am thinking that it would be good to produce some that are meaningful as an Australian but obviosly written in Hangul.

Something like. “I have a pet Koala” - 나의 애완 동물 코알라 이다

Or “ I like to ride kangaroos” 캥가루 타를 좋아한다

Or “Wheres’ the BBQ“ 바비큐는 어디에 있어?

Any more ideas??? I think will need to get one of my 한국 친구 to check this before I spend the money on printing.

2 Comments:

  • I have some suggestions on what you made. Even though those are not direct translations, they might sound more naturally in terms of Korean...

    “I have a pet Koala” - 나의 애완 동물 코알라 이다
    --> 나의 애완 동물은 코알라 !!
    or 나는 코알라를 키운다 ..

    Or “ I like to ride kangaroos” 캥가루 타를 좋아한다
    --> 난 캥거루 타기를 좋아해 !

    Or “Wheres’ the BBQ“ 바비큐는 어디에 있어?
    --> 바베큐는 어디에 ...?

    --------------------------------
    Also, how about these?

    "Cool Australian(s)(or Aussie)!"
    --> 멋진 호주 사람(들)!
    or 호주 멋쟁이 !
    -------------------------------

    --Joanne:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:12 pm, September 20, 2006  

  • Cool..

    Thanks I like your suggestions. And the help. Now I just have to design them and send them off for printing.

    By Blogger TheHojuSaram, at 12:31 pm, September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home