The Hoju Saram

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year. – 2007

Well for me this is a year of counting down until I go to Korea for 12 months. Lots to arrange this year, need to pack up the house and rent it out and prepare everything.

Have 2 resolutions this year:

  • Go to gym - ( circuit class – Tuesday nights, Gym – Fridays)
  • Practice more korean, speak more and watch more movies. I am endevouring to watch at least one korean program/movie a week.

I have found that my reading and writing of korean is quite ok, but my conversation is terrible. I was talking to one of my Korean friends about this and he said that he found that people who studied books where far slower learners that people who just went out and started speaking. So this year I am going to endeavour to do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home