The Hoju Saram

Friday, October 13, 2006

Very Interesting Read


I have started reading “Under the loving care of the fatherly leader”. I am so far finding it very interesting. Being a product of the Australian Education System, with it’s constant fascination with the history of continents on the other side of the planet, I know very little about northern asian recent history. So far ( well at least the first 100 pages ) has given me a very interesting insight in Kim Il-Sung’s history and the events that led up to him becoming leader of DPRK. 700+ pages to go , so I am sure I will get some insight into the current developments on the Korean Penisular. If you are interested in learning about modern Korean history and/or the rise of the Kim Dynasty I recommend this book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home