The Hoju Saram

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I think my son, like me, is Slytherin.


For those who are Harry Potter fans my friends have an on-going discussion about which wizard house we think people may be in. Personally I think I am probably a Slytherin.

If you haven’t read the books or seen the movies there are 4 houses at the Hogwarts school of magic. They are well described at this site http://www.injenn.net/~tania/slytherin.html

I have often wondered about my son and what personality traits he would have. Then yesterday it happened. This is how the conversation went when we were having a discussion about Christmas. Remember my son has just turned 3.

My Son: “Dad.. I hope all the other kids are naughty at Christmas”
Me: “Mmmm… Why?”
My Son: “because I will be a good boy and then I will get all of their presents”.

No doubt about it pure Slytherin.. and some ingenious thinking for a 3 year old (IMHO).

What house do you think you are in ??