The Hoju Saram

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Lastest Project

I have just started a new project where I am developing a system that will combine some of the ideas from sites like www.wufoo.com and www.jotform.com with my ideas from www.yourtimesheets.com to create a fully self-contained html form builder that uses a single html file to design, publish and fill-out user designed html forms.

As I will be using the self-cloning techniques I used at www.yourtimesheets.com it will require no server. So imagine that I can send you a single html file containing everything you need. You can then create your own form just by adding form elements from a menu and then setting some properties. You then publish the form which will create a copy of your form that you can send to people to fill in. All of this from a single html file and no need for a server. This will fill the gap between pdf ( cannot fill in ) and word forms (end-user updateable design and no validation), should be easy to use and will only require a browser.

I will post more information when I get around to putting something together.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home