The Hoju Saram

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My WebDisk Client



After a long long break from coding the webdav stuff, I have got around to doing something again. After building the SQL backend WEBDAV server I realised the limitations of windows as a webdav client and webdav as a protocol. So I have decided to start building a new server and client based on a new protocol. You can see from the screen shots that I have got the PROPFIND equivalant already working along with some nice code to automatically detect and build the associated icon for the file type.
From this client/server I am going to implement all of the standard file operations(like WEBDAV), versioning, check-in/check-out and Access Control. I will also be implementing a launcher so you can launch the the client directly from a browser.
More pics to come as I work through the development, but will probably be slow as I am finding it hard lately to find any spare time.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, I also think that RuneScape is one of the most successful games in the world. Of course, if you need OSRS Gold , I think MMOAH is a good online store. The service products are first class, which is worthy of trust.My friends and I like to play this game. We have been buying at MMOAH. If you don't know where to buy RuneScape Gold, you can also consider MMOAH. Their website is professional in this respect.

    By Blogger Bale, at 6:31 pm, February 25, 2019  

Post a Comment

<< Home