The Hoju Saram

Monday, September 25, 2006

Adoption Weekend



The Townsville adoption group meet on the weekend for the annual Magnetic island camp. Saturday night was the cultural dinner where everyone makes a meal from their adopted childs birth country. My wife made 아주 맛있은 만두 (very tasty korean dumplings). Countries represented at the table were, Korea, China, the Phillipines, Euthiopia and I even saw a plate of sausages which definitely looked Australian.

All of the kids had a great time playing but the weather was not very good, so a number of the planned activities didn’t happen.

Sorry about the photo ( it was taken with my mobile ) I will post a better one when I get a chance to download them from my camera.

I also meet a very friendly possum while I was on Magnetic Island. He let me take a very close photo of him with my phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home