The Hoju Saram

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Climb the Slope of Enlightment and fall into the Trough of Disillusionment

I have been lamenting recently about the uselessness of management at my workplace. I guess like many workplaces we are going through that cycle of clean up after everyone realised that it may actually be a good idea after all to get someone who knows how to turn on a pc to manage IT. (Remember participative management anyone ??)

Anyways .. As my workgroup is moving office we have been cleaning up old paper work and books , and while doing this we stumbled across this little gem ( along with a design manual for Lotus Notes 3.0, but that is another story ). I think this graph sums up the “content free-ism” of my management team in the last 7 years. Thankfully this is now getting better..

You have got to appreciate the genius of this though.. “Trough of Dissillusionment” , “Slope of Enlightment”.. Pure pointy head gold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home